Author's Kit - IEEE Publication
PERVASIVE HEALTH 2011 accepts submissions that describe original, research work not submitted or published elsewhere. Anonymous submissions are preferred.
The conference accepts the following types of submissions: 1) Full Papers presenting significant contributions to research and practice in different aspects of Pervasive Healthcare (maximum eight pages), 2) Posters presenting late-breaking results and ongoing work (maximum four pages), 3) Demos presenting prototypes and early working systems (maximum two pages) and 4) Position Papers encouraging practitioners to share their experiences on the use and adoption of pervasive health systems (maximum two pages)
- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format. In order to ensure the proper formatting of submitted papers, you must follow the instructions found in the help documents below.
- IEEE Guidelines (alternate location) - detailed instructions on paper formatting.
- Word Template - Easy-to-use Word Template file.
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines set by IEEE, could result in your paper not being included in the Proceedings CD.
Full papers are allowed up to 8 pages, posters are allowed up to
Each paper should contain an abstract of 100 to 150 words that appears at the beginning of the document. Use the same text that is submitted electronically along with the author contact information.
List and number all references at the end of the document. The references can be numbered in alphabetical order or in order of appearance in the paper. When referring to them in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets as shown at the end of this sentence . The end of the document should include a list of references containing information similar to the following example:
 D. E. Ingalls, "Image Processing for Experts," IEEE Trans. ASSP, vol. ASSP-36, pp. 1932-1948, 1988.
Illustrations & Colors
Illustrations must appear within the designated margins. They may span the two columns. If possible, position illustrations at the top of columns, rather than in the middle or at the bottom. Caption and number every illustration. All halftone illustrations must be clear in black and white.
Do not put page numbers on your document. We will add appropriate page numbers to accepted papers when the conference proceedings are assembled.