- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format, IEEE conference. In order to ensure the proper formatting of submitted papers, you must follow the instructions found in the help documents below.
- [IEEE Guidelines] ([alternate location]) - detailed instructions on paper formatting.
- [IEEE Format Definition Table] - short list of the important formatting definitions.
- [Word Template] - Easy-to-use Word Template file.
- [IEEE PDF Settings] - contains settings for many PDF distiller softwares to distill your document.
- [IEEE PDF Specifications] - Important instructions for distilling your paper into PDF.
- [Latex formatting instructions] - Latex formatting files. Once completed, please be sure to generate a PDF of your paper.
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines set by IEEE, could result in your paper not being included in the Proceedings CD.
Papers should be submitted through EasyChair system. All submissions must be anonymised. No identifying information on Authors or their affiliation should appear on the paper (except for neutral references to their own work).
Submission sites for:
**Doctoral Consortium Papers:**
**Short Papers and Posters:**
Submission site for papers of other categories will be updated in due time.
Full papers are allowed up to 8 pages and short papers are allowed up to 4 pages, including all figures, tables and references. Extra pages will incur additional charges. More information can be found on the Registration form, where the payment for these would be made.
Each paper should contain an abstract of 100 to 150 words that appears at the beginning of the document. Use the same text that is submitted electronically along with the author contact information.
List and number all references at the end of the document. The references can be numbered in alphabetical order or in order of appearance in the paper. When referring to them in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets as shown at the end of this sentence . The end of the document should include a list of references containing information similar to the following example:
 D. E. Ingalls, "Image Processing for Experts," IEEE Trans. ASSP, vol. ASSP-36, pp. 1932-1948, 1988.
Illustrations & Colors
Illustrations must appear within the designated margins. They may span the two columns. If possible, position illustrations at the top of columns, rather than in the middle or at the bottom. Caption and number every illustration. All halftone illustrations must be clear in black and white.
Do not put page numbers on your document. We will add appropriate page numbers to accepted papers when the conference proceedings are assembled.