Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at [Confy], and have to comply with the ACM format.
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to [Confy website]
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select PervasiveHealth 2014
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Full papers should be up to 8 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 4 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- **The paper submissions should follow the ACM formatting guidelines.** Submissions prepared according to IEEE guidelines will have no disadvantage in the review process, however camera-ready must be in ACM formatting.
Instructions and Templates
Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format, ACM Strict SIG style. In order to ensure the proper formatting of submitted papers, you must follow the instructions found in the help documents below.
- [ACM Guidelines] - detailed instructions on paper formatting.
- [LaTeX Template] - LaTeX template
- [Word Template] - Word template file.
Papers should be submitted through Confy system. All submissions must be anonymised. No identifying information on Authors or their affiliation should appear on the paper (except for neutral references to their own work).
Full papers are allowed up to 8 pages and short papers are allowed up to 4 pages, including all figures, tables and references.
Each paper should contain an abstract of 100 to 150 words that appears at the beginning of the document. Use the same text that is submitted electronically along with the author contact information.
List and number all references at the end of the document. The references can be numbered in alphabetical order or in order of appearance in the paper. When referring to them in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets as shown at the end of this sentence . The end of the document should include a list of references containing information similar to the following example:
 D. E. Ingalls, "Image Processing for Experts," IEEE Trans. ASSP, vol. ASSP-36, pp. 1932-1948, 1988.
Illustrations & Colors
Illustrations must appear within the designated margins. They may span the two columns. If possible, position illustrations at the top of columns, rather than in the middle or at the bottom. Caption and number every illustration. All halftone illustrations must be clear in black and white.
Do not put page numbers on your document. We will add appropriate page numbers to accepted papers when the conference proceedings are assembled.